The popcorn sale happens every fall. This fundraiser is run by our council, Northern Star. 35% of sales go to our pack, and 35% to the council to help pay for camps and other council run programs.
- The 2019 sale starts on Friday, Sep. 20 and ends Sunday, Oct. 29.
- The Popcorn Kernal is Becki Whitaker.
- Start by creating an account at trails-end.com. The easiest way to do this is to ask the Popcorn Kernal to send you an invitation. You will be able to track everything related to the sale on this site.
- If you'd like you can download the Trail's End app to help manage your sale.
- Credit cards can be processed through the app. You can manually enter card numbers or use a Square reader. Trail's End covers all credit card fees.
- "Wagon Sales" are all sales made in person on your own. Most happen door-to-door, at a parent's workplace, church, or anywhere else you think to sell. Check out popcorn ahead of time and bring it with you to complete you sale in one trip. You can check out popcorn from the Kernal at any point prior to or during the sale. Enter these sales in the app to keep track of your inventory and orders to fill, as well as process credit cards.
- "Storefront Sales" are set up by the pack. You can see sales that are available to work on Trail's End through either the website or the app. Each shift is 2 hours long, with 2 scouts and parents working together. Proceeds will be split among everyone who works that day, so you won't be penalized for working a "slow" shift.
- "Online Sales" are handled through your website. Send out a link on social media, email, or wherever you can share it. Customers order online and the product is shipped directly. All shipping is now FREE! They offer products such as trail mix and coffee in addition to popcorn.
- Checks should be made to "Pack 104" and entered as cash in the app.